Random

Страницы

15 нояб. 2016 г.

Nico Faye in American Beauty

Nico Faye in American Beauty
Meet our newest addition to Playboy Plus, a bartender, student and model from sunny California. “Hi, I’m Nico Faye,” she says, blushing a little. “I’m a little socially awkward, but I can read people really well. Growing up, I had mostly male friends, and I spent a lot of time playing video games online, particularly role-playing games.” Shy and beautiful, Nico left photographer Damir K and his team wondering how such a stunning, bubbly beauty with porcelain skin could consider herself socially awkward. In front of the camera, Nicolette is bold and unafraid to show it all—posing alongside a shiny black muscle car, this all-natural redhead is definitely in the driver’s seat, and we’re more than happy to be along for the ride. “Once I was in the midst of it, I wasn’t nervous,” she says proudly. “They brought in a classic car and I wore Daisy Dukes and a wife beater.




















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...