Random

Страницы

16 нояб. 2016 г.

Heidi Romanova in Sunny Delight

Heidi Romanova in Sunny Delight
International beauty Heidi Romanova is a complex delight from Riga, Latvia who says she enjoys posing nude even though she’s incredibly shy. “I'm very much an introvert, which means that I don't like places full of people. I don't go to clubs in weekend and it's difficult for me to be myself with a lot of people around,” explains the green-eyed model with curly red hair. “But, I feel comfortable posing nude because I love myself and I love my body. I was never shy to be nude in front of camera, even when I just started.” Her confidence reverberated throughout photographer David Merenyi’s set and soon everyone was under the all-natural Eastern European’s spell.













































Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...