Random

Страницы

30 нояб. 2016 г.

Krysta Lynn in Brunettes Have More Fun

In this hot set from photographer Michael Valentino, Canadian cutie Krysta Lynn makes quite the first impression. Brown-haired, brown-eyed Krysta comes to us from small-town Ontario, where she lives and works as an esthetician.
“I get along with most people,” says Krysta. “I’m a pretty girl, but I can be kind of tomboyish. I can hang with the guys, or I can get dressed up, put on a pair of heels and dance the night away.” Seen here in cute panties and a pair of strappy black stilettos, Krysta is definitely the best of both worlds. Not that there’s anything wrong with blondes, but Krysta proves that brunettes can be a blast, too. “When I found out I would be shooting for Playboy Plus, I actually cried,” she admits. “This is pretty much a dream come true—something I’ve always wanted! Once I was on set, I absolutely fell in love with the process.”






















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...