Random

Страницы

5 февр. 2017 г.

Salena Storm is Pretty in Plaid

“For today’s shoot, the background was very natural, boho and a little bit Western,” says Cybergirl Salena Storm while on set with photographer Jackson Gotit. “There was even a saloon on this 20-acre ranch. I was a little bit nervous coming into it, but everyone on set was amazing and they made me feel so comfortable. It was a really fun day.” Wearing jean shorts, a plaid shirt with white lingerie, the brown-eyed brunette was all too happy to take every piece off. “I actually gravitate towards more mature men, so I do like an older man, but he needs to be able to keep up with me,” says the slim sweetheart from San Diego. “Not only physically because I am very active, but also mentally. If a guy is extremely good-looking, but if he can’t speak to me or hold a conversation, it’s just not going to work.” Fellas lucky enough to land a date with Salena will truly want a relationship to flourish, especially for the chance to get up-close and personal with her booty. “It’s what I’m best known for and I’m proud of it because I work hard to have it,” she says with a giggle.






Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...