Random

Страницы

26 февр. 2017 г.

Rebecca Bailey in Balcony Babe

Amateur model Rebecca Bailey may be new to Playboy Plus, but her natural curves and British accent will soon make her a household name. “I’m originally from London, England, but I grew up in Spain. My family moved there when I was young,” says the curvy brunette in her alluring English accent. “Now, I’m living in Vancouver, Canada and I love it.” Wearing a white lace corset with a tulle skirt on set with photographer Cassandra Keyes, the blue-eyed beauty with the dark-brown waves was thrilled to shoot in such a stunning location. “We’re shooting in a Beverly Hills mansion and the view here is just beautiful,” says the all-natural sweetheart. “My modeling experience is mainly from modeling lingerie and swimwear. This is my first time shooting for Playboy and I’m really excited. I feel like this is an amazing opportunity and I feel very confident posing nude.”












Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...