Random

Страницы

12 мар. 2016 г.

Josée Lanue in No Filter

Cybergirl Josée Lanue cleans up very, very nicely in this set from photographer Cassandra Keyes. After a long day on set, Josée was more than ready to unwind in a nice, hot bath. Messing around in the water, she lets her tank top get soaking wet, and you can see the skin underneath. With a show like this, who needs Netflix to chill? “In Montreal the winters are very cold, so I tend to hibernate,” she says. “Recently I’ve been practicing my massage skills, and people tell me I have a nice touch.” Speaking of touch, Josée wants you to know that she’s got a soft spot for kisses on the neck. “I swear, I have a second clitoris hidden under there,” she jokes. “I think I could totally come from being kissed on the neck!”

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...