Random

Страницы

6 янв. 2021 г.

Vina Sky in Dreaming of You





Vina Sky returns to Playboy Plus with this special pictorial by the photographer, Holly Randall. On the location of a beautiful floral bedroom set, this concept was something Vina has been dreaming up for quite some time. “Everything about this day was just amazing,” reminisces Vina. “When get ting asked, ‘what’s your vision?’ This cherry blossoms [set] has been one of mine for a long time, so I’m super excited that it finally came to life with Playboy.” When it comes to being in front of the camera, Vina is right at home. “I love doing adult film,” she says. “I feel free [posing nude]. I enjoy expressing myself on camera. Being nude lets me feel comfortable in my own skin.” 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...