Random

Страницы

26 авг. 2019 г.

Kate Ri in Take Me Away

Newcomer, Kate Ri will enchant you in her debut pictorial from the photographer, David Merenyi. Dressed in a black bodysuit, Kate showcases her passion for modeling just beautifully as she runs herself a warm afternoon bath. “My passions are to study, travel and create art,” she says. An experienced model from Belarus, this red-haired beauty tells us a bit about herself as she undresses gracefully. “Before I started modeling I was a tour guide,” she tells us. “I was always dreaming about traveling, but never believed it would be possible at the scale I do it today.” As sultry as can be, Kate is now fully nude for our cameras, and you won’t be able to take your eyes off her. “What do I love most about my body? My legs! They even have their own Instagram,” she laughs. “I feel I look better nude than dressed, so I enjoy posing nude. It is natural for me!” Want to see more of the gorgeous Newcomer, Kate?











Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...