Random

Страницы

22 мая 2017 г.

Chelsie Aryn in Under Wraps

Welcome to Playmate Chelsie Aryn’s circus where she’s the sexy ringmaster and you are the wild animal in need of taming. Wearing white pants and a red jacket, our exotic Miss March 2015 strips down to her black corset, sheer panties and thigh-high stockings to make sure you know who’s in charge. “I’ve got a sex kitten deep down inside of me and I love, love, love sex,” admits our voluptuous Playmate of the Month. “I definitely prefer being in a relationship because being single and looking for a good man sucks.” As she removes on her booties and corset, the German-Japanese beauty makes herself very comfortable by the fireplace. “I will try anything in the bedroom at least once and if I like it, I’ll do it again,” she says on photographer Holly Randall’s set. “I like a strong, independent man with bad boy smile and sparkle in his eye who is a bit mysterious.”

















Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...