Random

Страницы

17 июн. 2016 г.

Deanna Greene in Hot Commodity

Newcomer Deanna Greene is not so innocent in this set from photographer Michael Valentino. An all-natural brunette from Virginia Beach, Deanna is a model and Hooters girl who rightfully turns heads w wherever she goes. Talk about a hot commodity—they’ve gotta be putting something in the water over in Virginia. “In high school I was very shy,” says Deanna. “I never would have thought I’d be doing Playboy Plus, but you know, I’ve really come out of my shell!” On set with Michael and crew, Deanna was a little bit nervous, but she overcame it and by the end of the day, she felt like she was on top of the world. “The shoot was at a really nice house with a beautiful view,” says Deanna. “I had a really good time! The crew made me feel super comfortable and I’m really excited for you guys to see the photos!”























Красивое женское нижнее белье - Интернет-магазин нижнего белья Изящность линий

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...