Random

Страницы

21 июн. 2015 г.

Kaycee Ryan in Soak it In

Join Playboy Plus - http://adf.ly/1FSbZ5
Cybergirl Kaycee Ryan gets soaking wet in this set from photographer Allen Henson. With dark hair, blue eyes and more than her fair share of womanly curves, Kaycee is a woman after our own hearts. She appreciates the finer things in life, and she isn’t afraid to let herself indulge. “On a night out, I like to go to a nice, classy bar,” she says. “After a few cocktails, I let my hair down and have some fun.” When she’s out on the town, Kaycee’s not opposed to a little male attention, but if you really want to win her heart, you have to be a gentleman. “I look for someone who doesn’t come off too corny, if you know what I mean,” she says. “I have to get to know you before anything else can happen, so it’s friends first, and maybe more later!” More is more with Cybergirl Kaycee Ryan, only on Playboy Plus.


Thank here         Webmoney  Z939375850388


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...