Random

Страницы

9 мар. 2015 г.

Up Her Alley with Skye Michelle

Amateur Skye Michelle shows off her pins in this flirty video from producer Cassandra Keyes. Petite and all natural, with blonde hair and cornflower-blue eyes, Skye comes to us all the way from the Land Down Under, where she’s a popular model and professional pole dancer. All set up at the Montrose Bowling Alley, Skye decides to play a little game of ten-pin in the nude – a perfect opportunity to expose those sexy legs. “I dance to stay fit,” she says. “My special talent is definitely pole dancing. I can do some pretty cool tricks on the pole.” The same goes for the bowling alley. In nothing but a pair of heels, Skye has beauty and talent to spare, and she’s got the world by the balls – the bowling balls, that is. “How exciting it is to be a Playboy model,” gushes Skye. “I flew all the way from Australia to California to shoot this video. I’m a fun, flirty and confident in front of the camera – the fewer clothes I’m wearing the more confident I am, as you’ll soon find out!”


Thank here         Webmoney  Z939375850388


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...